2.6

Really....., stay clear of Jawbone. Their lack of customer service worldwide tells me that this company is in financial hardship, and soon will file bankruptcy.

I received a replacement band which failed to charge, and 3 months on I still don't have a replacement band! This is simply not good enough!!!!!! Emails to support every other day get ignored, telephone number has been suspended......, on-line only! Ignored.

I am now considering legal action since the goods that were shipped are not fit for purpose. Please avoid Jawbone at all cost, no matter how good the equipment looks you will regret your purchase as I am right now.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $200. This person is overall dissatisfied with Jawbone. The most disappointing about jawbone customer care at Jawbone was quality of the bands and no customerservice , but reviewer liked app is really cool. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Fitbit that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Jawbone.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Jawbone to other companies on our site.

Comments