Featured on Pinterest 100% full Not resolved

I bought a brand new UP by Jawbone bracelet from eBay store (mlglondon). The UP worked well for 2 weeks but after the sun led started flashing red and yellow. The Jawbone UP! official forum is full of with the totally same problem, more than 100 comments. One of your forum administrator responded on those comments, saying the ones who have the same problem, contacth him.That Administrator's last forum login was 4 months ago, so i dont think He/She will ever help these upset people.

I opened a ticket at Jawbone support, I sent my serial number and official eBay receipt. I got this answer:

"Under our limited warranty policy we can not replace the second hand purchased UP bands."

The UP band was unopened (brand new) and it worked for 2 weeks.

Review about: Up By Jawbone.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $150
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jawbone?

Comments

GTW
Swaffham, England, United Kingdom #1056855

I contacted the seller after I had had the band for 9 months and it refuses to charge despite soft and hard resets. They claim the Warranty is 6 months but I Googled it and it's 12 months. Waiting to see how they try and wriggle out of it again !

Los Angeles, California, United States #772985

If you buy a product from someone other than an authorized retailer, they usually won't honor the warranty.