UP by Jawbone band without warranty
I bought a brand new UP by Jawbone bracelet from eBay store (mlglondon). The UP worked well for 2 weeks but after the sun led started flashing red and yellow. The Jawbone UP! official forum is full of with the totally same problem, more than 100 comments. One of your forum administrator responded on those comments, saying the ones who have the same problem, contacth him.That Administrator's last forum login was 4 months ago, so i dont think He/She will ever help these upset people.
I opened a ticket at Jawbone support, I sent my serial number and official eBay receipt. I got this answer:
"Under our limited warranty policy we can not replace the second hand purchased UP bands."
The UP band was unopened (brand new) and it worked for 2 weeks.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Up By Jawbone
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I looked at the Google reviews much too late. They claim to send you new items straight from the manufacturer but in actuality they are refurbished. I ordered a Plantronics..."
- "I have planned for a adventure trip in India from 20-07-16 and for that I ordered a Firefly 6S action camera from Gearbest on 04-07-16. At the time of order,..."
- "My strap tore off after 3 months. Jawbone distributor rejected my warranty claim citing it as a physical damage. Bad quality product for the cost involved. ..."
- "I have their ADDRESS if you want to complain!QIAN XING CO LTDC/0 SHEN LIAN YUN 3 , floor N08GONGYE RD NAN SHAN PARK IF RTOHONG KONGSo... i complained yesterday that..."
- "I ordered 3 pcs phone Huawei Ascend P6 $ 450 Asked to send money to Western Union, I received confirmation of receipt, but I did not get the phones and..."
- "I bought a brand new UP by Jawbone bracelet from eBay store (mlglondon). The UP worked well for 2 weeks but after the sun led started flashing red and yellow...."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."