UP by Jawbone band without warranty

I bought a brand new UP by Jawbone bracelet from eBay store (mlglondon). The UP worked well for 2 weeks but after the sun led started flashing red and yellow. The Jawbone UP! official forum is full of with the totally same problem, more than 100 comments. One of your forum administrator responded on those comments, saying the ones who have the same problem, contacth him.That Administrator's last forum login was 4 months ago, so i dont think He/She will ever help these upset people.

I opened a ticket at Jawbone support, I sent my serial number and official eBay receipt. I got this answer:

"Under our limited warranty policy we can not replace the second hand purchased UP bands."

The UP band was unopened (brand new) and it worked for 2 weeks.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Up By Jawbone
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #469489 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jawbone? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 01, 2015 #1056855 Swaffham, England

I contacted the seller after I had had the band for 9 months and it refuses to charge despite soft and hard resets. They claim the Warranty is 6 months but I Googled it and it's 12 months. Waiting to see how they try and wriggle out of it again !

0 0 Reply

Jan 13, 2014 #772985 Los Angeles, California

If you buy a product from someone other than an authorized retailer, they usually won't honor the warranty.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jawbone. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Jawbone.
Filing a new complaint about