2.7
Style and Design
Usability

I have had same experience as many others.Band broke.

The 1st time it happened, they sent out a new one. Hurray! Then it happened to the new one also, but worse. I sent in a complaint.

Did the multiple resend, multiple times. Finally, finally got a reply noting the migration of info took too long, but they were issuing me a cheque....and I'm waiting. And waiting. When I recontact, they say, oh there was problems in the cheque processing center that they were unaware of, but now it's coming in 3-4 weeks.

6 weeks later, I enquire again, well, its coming, but I should just wait. When I enquire again, I'm told that I shoudn't email, because when I do, it moves my complaint from the 'resolved' pile, back to the 'open/unresolved' pile, and then it takes longer. Huh?! It's NOT resolved, it is still open, and how can it take longer than the 4 months already waited, and if the cheque was processed, would it go back to the bottom of the pile or what?

I now realize after reading other complaints that I was just being strung along. I am not sure to what purpose though...why are they responding to me and telling me to wait, that the cheque is (almost) in the mail? I am so disapointed.

I actually liked my UP3, it worked great, outside of the strap.kim

I liked: Way my up3 works, Accuracy of my tracker, Style and fit of my tracker.

I didn't like: 2nd and ongoing customer service experience, Band on my up3.

Comments

End of January, 2018, still waiting.No further communication or contact from Jawbone.

They said to stop emailing as every time I did it 'reopened' the complaint, which had been posted as 'resolved'...but whether I email or not, there is no cheque being issued to me.

I don't understand why they don't just post that they are in bankrupcy or have closed doors rather than string consumers along.