Jawbone - Can't log into app to set up account

Try to call customer service and that require you email them but first log into your account. Just keep going in a circle. Can't contact JAWBONE UP

Product or Service Mentioned: Jawbone Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 12.

Jawbone - Bad Experience

Unable to set up account. Cannot find website or phone number to call to help fix it.

Was able to pair easily but not set up account. Went thru all of the steps on the app several times but will not set up. Not sure what to do next. I had this before and lent it to my son to use and he never used it so he gave it back.

Had an account before but that wont come up either. Will not send me password help tried that.

Not sure what else to try. It is an UP 24 I have had it for several years not sure if that is the problem.

Reason of review: set up.

Preferred solution: Help me set up account.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 28.

Jawbone - Can’t sign in or use my app

Usability

Can’t sign in for e-mail

Product or Service Mentioned: Jawbone Fitness Tracker.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 27.

Jawbone - Big Jambox battery failure

28111 Jawbone Canyon Rd, Mojave, CA 93501, USA

The Big Jambox no longer retains charge.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jawbone Customer Care.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 11.

Jawbone - Won’t let me make an account

1.1
Usability

It keeps saying that I can make an account tried on iPad and iPhone 6+!

I have the first one and the Up 3 both won’t work, I cannot get anyone to answer the phone I get the same message every time!!!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 03.

Comments

The company went out of business last year: https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/talkingtech/2017/07/10/jawbone-out-business-leaves-customers-hanging/461159001/I would like the app for android so I can control my Minijamboxsoloco@comcast.net {{redacted}}

Jawbone - APP WON'T LET ME LOG IN

1.9
Usability

The app won't let me log in at all. I can't retrieve my password...NOTHING!

It was great for the longest time and one day....just like that nothing! I have had the UP for almost 3 years and loved it. Now no customer service, no website, not one thing and that stinks. I can't create a new profile because it thinks I already have one yet I can't log into it nor can I retrieve my old password even though I know the correct password.

This is crazy. I am not a technical person at all but I am recovering from cancer and in the Live Strong program at the YMCA. This device helps me keep track of my progress.

It was simple and right to the point which is what I liked about it. I hate the thought of having to start over again.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 29.

Jawbone - Problem

I’m having problem connecting to the jawbone to my phone it say I can’t use the email

Customer made 2 calls to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 24.

Jawbone - Mini jambox needs updated and no way to update it with website down

1.3
Usability

Jawbones website is down and there is no customer service. We can no longer use our mini jambox to play music which cost over $100.

I see other similar complaints. Does the company even exist? This is very frustrating considering our only option now is to throw it away! This is unbelievable and the fact that they can walk away and have no responsibility for all of the product out there that is either broken or needs updated blows my mind.

Someone needs to step up and make this right. This is the most frustrating thing I've experienced in the world of electronics.

So unhappy to say the least. I hope others read this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jawbone Wireless Speaker.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 23.

Comments

You are expecting a lot for $100. Ours has been fine.

Jawbone - DO you make lasting products or not?

My Big Jambox no longer charges. Used it approximately 20 times and now it will not charge the unit? I Have tried using other outlets that are confirmed to have power to them, with no avail. The unit has not been dropped or exposed to elements to damage it. It has been kept inside the house for the duration of its life.

Not too sure what the options are at this point, but really hoping that one of you guys can steer me in the right direction.

Now I get to say a whole bunch of extra words, to trigger the minimum 100 word requirement to say that my portable speaker no longer works and someone who gets paid to fix the problem is satisfied.

Please assist

Smithiii@hotmail.com

Thanks

Nick

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 23.

Jawbone - Can't set up account/no customer service

I can't set up my UP Jawbone account. I downloaded the UP app and it lets me get as far as setting up my account through email, but once I get to set up a password, it won't submit.

I tried it on 2 smart phones. It doesn't have a way to set it up on a PC. I have called the customer service number and first I got a recorded survey wanting me to take a survey for a cruise. I called 5 times and finally got an automated recording giving me a number to call for support.

The number has been disconnected. I have no way to use to Jawbone Move I purchased.

I tried calling again and got the automated survey again. I

Reason of review: Can't set up account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 22.