Jawbone Up3 Fitness Tracker Review from Mountain View, California
My strap tore off after 3 months. Jawbone distributor rejected my warranty claim citing it as a physical damage. Bad quality product for the cost involved.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased an NFL jersey on what looked like NFLshop.com from my phone. It seemed like a great deal on Black Friday and it was too good to be..."
- "As you can see from pictures it got broken after less than 7 months. I wrote twice to customer service but after 1 week did not get any reply. So..."
- "Complaint Description:I entered into an agreement via email with EASTERN LETTERING They did not do what they said they would do Asked Eastern Lettering to provide a nameplate switch and..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "Good morning mam/sir, i go for vacation for only 15days. Then i have a problem last march 5, 2016 date of my departure in hamad int'l. Airport via etihad airways..."
- " I have never written a bad review, and I truly wish that I didn't have to. I have worked in retail and..."
- "I don't think this is just the dealership fault. It's Volkswagen fault. The entire company is a fraud! I bought a brand new e-Golf, Nov 2015. Drove it 4 days and..."