1.8

My strap tore off after 3 months. Jawbone distributor rejected my warranty claim citing it as a physical damage. Bad quality product for the cost involved.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of jawbone up3 fitness tracker. Jawbone needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jawbone up3 fitness tracker in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jawbone. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Fitbit.

Had an Experience with Jawbone?

Comments

Jawbone - Up2 Fitness Tracker Review from Newark, New Jersey Jawbone "This was a christmas gift. I had it replaced once by the store and yet it broke again. I contacted the manufacturer, they sent me another one and three months..." Read more Jawbone - Broken band on UP3 after 4 months. Support MIA Jawbone "The non-sensor part of the band on my UP3 broke after about 4 months. I contacted Jawbone support 3 times via the web, at about 1 week intervals, then gave..." Read more Jawbone UP3 Fitness Tracker - Band breaks & Customer non-Service Jawbone " I purchased the Jawbone UP3 fitness tracker in April of 2016 and had a great experience with it for five months. Great app. Did everything as promised. Then in..." Read more Jawbone - Up3 Fitness Tracker Review Jawbone "Jawbone UP3 band cracked after 10 months. Contacted Jawbone support. They said we had to contact the Amazon vendor ProElectronics Distributing. ProElectronics Distributing will NOT honor the warranty. Dissatisfied customer...." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more