1.3

Update by user Dec 30, 2016

I purchased the Jawbone UP3 activity tracker because I liked the features it offered without the bulk of a large band.In August 2016 I began to experience issues with the battery not holding a charge.

Jawbone did determine that the battery was defective on my unit and told me I would be sent a replacement unit. As of today, December 30, 2016, I still have not received the replacement. When I call Jawbone a recording states that they are "experiencing phone issues". I have tried calling for over 2 months now and still "phone issues".

In addition to the battery issue the band has now broken, as show in the photo. Jawbone is deplorable when it comes to customer service, their warranties mean nothing because the company will not honor them. I question if Jawbone is even is business an longer. Why don't they have staff answering calls?

Why did they tell me I would be sent a replacement product back in August when obviously it was a lie?

Either this company is in serious financial condition or is already dissolved without any formal announcement in order to sell off their junk products to unsuspecting buyers.I would caution anyone NOT TO PURCHASE ANY JAWBONE PRODUCT UNLESS THEY WANT TO THROW THEIR MONEY AWAY....

Original review posted by user Dec 29, 2016

My Jawbone UP3 has a defective battery & is under warranty.In August 2016 I was told that I would be sent a replacement unit and as of today, 12/29/16, still am not in receipt of the replacement.

I love the device, but the customer service is outright deplorable. The phones have been playing a recorded message SINCE NOVEMBER stating some sort of "issue" & the only way you can contact the company is through email and the company does nothing. I will never buy another Jawbone product & will tell everyone I know not to purchase Jawbone products as well. The warranty means nothing as they do not stand behind it.

My band broke last night as well...still under warranty.Piece of trash.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of jawbone up3 fitness tracker from Jawbone and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jawbone to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Fitbit. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jawbone for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments