Jawbone - Waiting for replacement UP3

My band on my UP3 broke for a second time and seven weeks ago Jawbone assured me I'd have a replacement within four weeks. I have emailed them twice over the past week as their support line seems to be "unavailable" for some reason, but have received no response.

I currently have the band taped together, but I doubt that it will hold much longer. I find the operation of the device, itself, quite reliable, but the durability of the band causes me a degree of concern. If the delay is due to their plans to correct the problem with the band, perhaps they should let people know that.

Is anyone else having difficulty getting replacements for defective UP3 bands? Does anyone know an alternate way to get a hold of these folks?

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Way it monitors sleep, Size and form factor.

I didn't like: No replies to email, Failure to honor the 1 year warranty, Difficulty getting it to charge, Durability of the band.

San Jose, California, United States #1249892

I am in the exact same situation with an UP2. Have had the same issue where the band comes apart where it connects to the fitness tracker.

I agree that I like the functionality of the tracker, but the quality has been poor.

No reply to E-Mails for the past month.

Jawbone - Replacement for UP2

2.8

The strap on the UP2 slim bracelet broke and I called for a replacement as I am still under warranty. The is the second time I'm having the bracelet replaced because it breaks, and I received the new one within a month's time.

Now they said this time it would take 34 weeks due to inventory constraints. Now you cannot even call them as their telephone support is unavailable. I have emailed but they're not telling why there's an inventory issue when you can go on Amazon, etc. and buy one.

Every time I called or emailed, they gave me another case number. Now I have three so far and still have had no satisfaction.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Way it monitors sleep.

I didn't like: Horrid customer service.

Jawbone Up3 Fitness Tracker Review

Having same issues as everyone else getting my Jawbone3 replaced. Still no replacement since starting the process in September 2016.

Apparently they use the same verbiage for everyone, asking multiple times for shipping address verification, then telling you over and over it will take 3-4 weeks to send a new one. Then they say they can't send the exact same color and offer an alternative with still no ship dare. Now they won't answer the phone.

Are they still in business? Don't think I will wear it even if they do send it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jawbone Fitness Tracker Replacement.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1248440

I am having the exact same issue with Jawbone and replacing mu UP2 which is under warranty. I love the product, but will not give them my business in the future.

Jawbone - Still waiting on my replacement

contacted the company back in 9-15-2016 and its 10 weeks along and i still dont have my replacement and i purchased this product back in may and i dont think i should be having any problems but since i am ive contacted this company and to this day i still dont have a replacement i have call several times ask for supervisor and its always they going call back but that hasnt happen yet either not really sure what to do i thought this was a good company im starting to have my doubts not sure why i need to type 100 words i need my jawbone and this is a joke to a you ppl i guess because if it wasnt a joke id have my jawbone by now

Jawbone Company is Horrible

The band on my UP2 broke after 9 months.I contacted customer service on 10/20/2016 and spoke with Aldo by e-mail support. I received an e-mail response within 48 hours asking for photos, copy of receipt, serial number and several more questions.

I received a reply from Angela on 10/24 stating that there were inventory restraints and that we would receive a warranty replacement in 3-4 weeks. Then that same day I received another e-mail but from Martin. He stated that I did not have to send back the broken UP2 and that I would receive an e-mail with the shipping information. Since that 4 week time period passed I have sent 3 additional follow up emails and went on-line to the support page and entered the information again along with my original Reference #03884851several times - NO RESPONSE, but they sent a note stating they received my response and issued another new reference number.

I also called the customer support number listed on their support page (We're sorry - but phone support is not available and should be resolved). I have called corporate, and still cannot get anyone to speak with. I am disgusted with this lack of support. It is interesting that their initial e-mail states, "We take the quality of the products we deliver very seriously ----".

C'mon man!

If this company is still solvent at this point, it will not be because of returning customers and sales. And I bought this at an Apple Store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jawbone Fitness Tracker Replacement.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Sparta Township, New Jersey, United States #1248681

I REALLY HOPE THERE IS A CLASS ACTION SUIT STARTED AGAINST THIS COMPANY!

Jawbone - Horrible customer service

1.5

The band on my Up 2 broke after 5 months. I contacted customer service on 11/14 and spoke with Jonathan.

He asked me to scan and send him receipt ant that I would have a replacement sent out within 2 business days as my up was under warrantee. Since that time (2+ weeks later) I have sent 3 additional follow up emails - called customer support (we're sorry - but phone support is not available and should be resolved soon...it has been two weeks). I have called corporate, and still cannot get anyone to speak with. Left a VM in the general mailbox, and guess what, no return call.

I am disgusted with this lack of support.

If this company is still solvent at this point, it will not be because of returning customers and sales. Spread the word.

Jawbone Up24 Fitness Tracker Review

Have you traveled for the last six years and I've had multiple and replace with excellent customer service the last band broke for me was promised by Jawbone to be replaced with very prompt and courteous customer service but it would be a 3 to 4 week delay it is now been six weeks and I no longer can get hold of anyone at the company the phone service has been down for over three business days and no one has responded to my emails for over seven business days I'm starting to think that actually the company might seriously be closing down