Jawbone - Customer care, "Phone Support is not available. We anticipate a resolution shortly"

2.3

Customer care, "Phone Support is not available. We anticipate a resolution shortly".

Tried multiple times to reach a real person, but to no avail. Subsequently emailed them, and sent an online form as well. Based on recent reviews, I am prepared for a very long wait, or NO response at all. Wonder how long this has been going on?

Tried both known numbers, 1-877-254-7426, and 1-800-529-2663 Both numbers go immediately to the same above message.

Sounds like from other reviews, Jawbone is having serious Customer 'Care' issues, likely precipitated from recent financial woes, and subsequent inventory, and it's customer service agency cutting ties, due to non-payment. http://www.businessinsider.com/jawbone-cuts-ties-with-customer-service-agency-2016-9

Product or Service Mentioned: Jawbone Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Diversity of products when they work.

I didn't like: Inconsistent product reliability, Extremely poor and non-existent customer care.

Jawbone - CUSTOMER SUPPORT NON-EXISTANT

1.5

I opened a case for an UP3 fitness tracker in early October and was told that it would be up to 30 days for my under warranty replacement. Funny that their Customer Support number is 'currently unavailable, we anticipate a resolution shortly and appreciate your patience' this has been going on for over 3 weeks now.

It appears that they simply don't want to deal with all the 'open cases' for replacement of their DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS!

I too would guess they are on the *** of not being in business as they can't keep up with all their defective product replacements. I hope, someone starts a class action lawsuit...

Product or Service Mentioned: Jawbone Customer Care.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: I HAVE AN OPEN CASE FOR A REPLACEMENT SINCE EARLY OCT. WHERE IS MY REPLACEMENT?????.

Warranty replacement faulty and no contact since - Don't buy Jawbone

2.6

Really....., stay clear of Jawbone. Their lack of customer service worldwide tells me that this company is in financial hardship, and soon will file bankruptcy.

I received a replacement band which failed to charge, and 3 months on I still don't have a replacement band! This is simply not good enough!!!!!! Emails to support every other day get ignored, telephone number has been suspended......, on-line only! Ignored.

I am now considering legal action since the goods that were shipped are not fit for purpose. Please avoid Jawbone at all cost, no matter how good the equipment looks you will regret your purchase as I am right now.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jawbone Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: App is really cool.

I didn't like: Quality of the bands and no customerservice.

Jawbone - Simple Review #1480950788

Worst ever!!! Customer support has been down via phone and online for over a week!

Still waiting for my replacement!

Lost a customer and will be telling others do not waste their money! Totally unacceptable!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jawbone Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Jawbone - Atrocious customer support and not honouring warranty

1.1

When the battery on my UP2 failed I initially contacted support via email. I received generic replies, but no answer to my actual question.

After multiple emails were not answered I called the Australian support number. This was forwarded to the American office who then said they couldn't help me as I needed to speak with the rest of world branch. They suggested emailing, despite reading out the emails that I had sent which had gone unanswered. They said they would forward on my information to "another group".

Who knows what that means?!

I am angry and want nothing more to do with this company. It has been over a month trying to get a replacement. At this point I want a refund, not a replacement, so I can buy a product with actual customer support.

Stay away from Jawbone!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jawbone Customer Care.

I liked: Product concept.

I didn't like: Complete lack of customer support, Customer service, No replies to email.

Jawbone - Poor quality product/terrible customer service

I received a gray Jawbone UP2 fitness band as a gift. Within a month the band was stained, probably from a garment sleeve.

I called Jawbone who offered to replace it with a black band. While I liked the gray, I was glad to take a black one to avoid the same problem. They sent a 2nd GRAY one, which had the same problem. I called again & they sent me a black one.

It doesn't even work! First I was told they were having syncing issues but couldn't give a time frame when it would be fixed. The black band won't even pair to the app. Now they want the original receipt to replace it.

It's a little late for that; they honored the warranty on the original band & have the history of these issues but won't honor the warranty on a defective product. Had they sent the black one in June I wouldn't be going through this aggravation. The CEO, Hosain Rahman has not responded to my 2 emails. I saw Amazon shows this band as discontinued.

I think Jawbone's demand for a receipt is an excuse because they either don't have one to send me or the company is having problems. Stick to Fitbit!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jawbone Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Warranty, Lack of any customer support, Product quality.

Jawbone - Terrible customer service

3.0

A year ago I got my Jawbone UP24 from Groupon. I love the design and the easy of using. What I don't love? Their customer service.

A month or so ago, my device started to come apart. The rubber started coming off on both ends and the button got lose and falls out. I tried to get a replacement one but I was told that where I got it from is not an authorized retailer of their products so they refuse to help me.

You would think they would want to stand by their products no matter WHERE it was bought.

I liked my tracker so much I bought my mom one but after this, I am pretty sure that we will both be going to a different brand.

Preferred solution: replacement.

Jawbone - Customer Care Review from Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui

Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui
1.5

One of my bands of my up2 tracker broke after not even 6 month of use. After i inquired help from the jawbone customer service team to claim warranty i am sad to say that i got little to no support.

I filled the form on the website and send it off. Got then asked to provide the original invoice - which i did. After that no reply!! After some time i sent another report in over their standard form on the website...i got a generic repy with the inquirey for the invoice (although already provided).

After that again nothing. I followed up with mails that i never got a reply on. It has been now nearly two month and i am none the wiser.

i am massively dissapointed as i loved the product until it broke and would have loved to use it again...but it seems that nobody at jawbone is interested to provide a solution. It is very poor customer service and i am sad that it drove me to write a bad review for the first time in my life.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jawbone Customer Care.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Boned by Jawbone and Their Defective Jawbone UP3

2.2

Jawbone won't stand behind their products for more than 60 days. I had two (original and replacement) both have failed and it's been less than 90 days. But they will only count the 60-day warranty from the date of the "original" purchase. They offered to send out another replacement, but who wants to go through this over and over again? Terrible customer service and defective products. And their supervisor was rude and didn't seem to care that I was angry. Here's the URL of my fitness blog post about my experience...

Product or Service Mentioned: Jawbone Customer Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Product concept.

I didn't like: Costumer service, Warranty, Product reliability.