Jawbone - Can't log into app to set up account

Try to call customer service and that require you email them but first log into your account. Just keep going in a circle. Can't contact JAWBONE UP

Jawbone - Big Jambox battery failure

28111 Jawbone Canyon Rd, Mojave, CA 93501, USA

The Big Jambox no longer retains charge.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jawbone Customer Care.

Jawbone - Still waiting for cheque....

2.7
Usability

I have had same experience as many others. Band broke.

The 1st time it happened, they sent out a new one. Hurray! Then it happened to the new one also, but worse. I sent in a complaint.

Did the multiple resend, multiple times. Finally, finally got a reply noting the migration of info took too long, but they were issuing me a cheque....and I'm waiting. And waiting. When I recontact, they say, oh there was problems in the cheque processing center that they were unaware of, but now it's coming in 3-4 weeks.

6 weeks later, I enquire again, well, its coming, but I should just wait. When I enquire again, I'm told that I shoudn't email, because when I do, it moves my complaint from the 'resolved' pile, back to the 'open/unresolved' pile, and then it takes longer. Huh?! It's NOT resolved, it is still open, and how can it take longer than the 4 months already waited, and if the cheque was processed, would it go back to the bottom of the pile or what?

I now realize after reading other complaints that I was just being strung along. I am not sure to what purpose though...why are they responding to me and telling me to wait, that the cheque is (almost) in the mail? I am so disapointed.

I actually liked my UP3, it worked great, outside of the strap. kim

Product or Service Mentioned: Jawbone Customer Care.

I liked: Way my up3 works, Accuracy of my tracker, Style and fit of my tracker.

I didn't like: 2nd and ongoing customer service experience, Band on my up3.

Comments

End of January, 2018, still waiting. No further communication or contact from Jawbone.

They said to stop emailing as every time I did it 'reopened' the complaint, which had been posted as 'resolved'...but whether I email or not, there is no cheque being issued to me.

I don't understand why they don't just post that they are in bankrupcy or have closed doors rather than string consumers along.

Jawbone - No longer charges up

5.0

I have several times trying to contact them there is no phone number and I have sent several emails but no reply why do they make these and no way to contact the person that made these are company I think they should at least be someone to support these but yet so far there is none

Jawbone3

2.4

My device stopped syncing, it says the server is down . Can not contact customer service.

Jawbone - Good bracelet. It won't stay on my arm:0(

3.3
Usability

The plastic clip that helps to bold my bracelet on broke and I cannot get in touch with jawbone to get another one of I don't hear from them I will. Buy another product I cannot go everyday worrying about losing my bracelet! :(

Jawbone - Customer Service is non-existent

1.4
Usability

I have been using an UP bracelet for at least 4 years. I love the data and ease of use WHEN IT WORKS.

I have had about 6 bracelets, replacing each due to malfunction or breakage. NO MORE. After I sent repeated e-mails and have yet to receive a reply, let alone an acknowledgment, I finally refused to support the corporate greed. I have learned to ascertain when I am active and asleep.

I don't find a need to fill Jawbones coffers. Their lack of customer service, I have come to realize, is nothing against me personally.

They have failed to answer repeated e-mails from both my wife and sister-in-law. If you are considering the purchase of an activity bracelet, I suggest Jawbone be at the bottom, if on your list at all.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jawbone Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Product while it worked, Product while it was working.

I didn't like: Lack of warrantee and non-existent customer service.

Jawbone - Simple Review #1485405113

1.2
Usability

No customer service at all. Only communication is an auto return email, which nothing happens after the email.

Not possible to call. Has had no way to talk to someone with the company for months.

Jawbone - Very frustrated

3.8
Usability

Same thing happened to me as a lot of you here. I contacted support about my band breaking in Oct 2016 and was told they'd be in touch in about a month as their inventory was down, said they'd ship me out a new band as mine was still under warranty.

Contacted them over and over again, have a case number and all the details but nothing's happened.

It's been months of unanswered emails, wish I knew what was going on. Trying to get this up to one hundred words seems a bit much but here I go just typing and typing trying to get in enough to post this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jawbone Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Follow through with warranty claim.

Comments

Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1275599

Do you have a phone number. I have tried two different ones and they are not working.

Thanks

Jawbone - Customer Service

2.6
Usability

I received the email below on 10-28-16 and nothing since. I have followed up twice, with no response and naturally no replacement.

Why say you are going to do something and not do it. Why has no one received to my additional communication??? Your replacement tracker includes a 90-day service warranty or the remainder of your original warranty--whichever is longer.

Although our warranty usually requires return of the original unit before shipping a replacement, we are waiving this requirement so that you can receive your new tracker ASAP. We will also send an email notification with tracking information as soon as your package has shipped.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jawbone Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.