As you can see from pictures it got broken after less than 7 months.I wrote twice to customer service but after 1 week did not get any reply.
So far customer support is awful... Let's see when they will give me an answer. I only wear it and never under water or extreme conditions. Just wear it!
I was very happy anbd found the product pretty nice and useful but I will never buy a product from Jawbone if I did not get a reply in few days max.
I heard that the company got finacial problems so I hope I will get an answer and not just getting a mail saying we are very sorry ...bla bla
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jawbone Up2 Fitness Tracker
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I first bought a Shade Tech canopy tent at Home Depot in 2015. A year later, it ripped during a bad thunderstorm. Understandably, I decided to buy a new one..."
- "Purchased the mat beginning of November 2015, started using it 3-months ago, hitting about 400 balls a week just for my own personal use, and one bad hit resulted in..."
- "Dicks Sporting goods, Colonial Heights Virginia - sucks. I shop for the best deals and have shopped at Dicks Sporting Goods for years. The customer service at Colonial..."
- "My partner wanted to send me surprise flowers for our anniversay on Feb 28th. He ordered them THREE weeks in advance with a guaranteed delivery on Feb 28th. After ONE..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."