As you can see from pictures it got broken after less than 7 months.I wrote twice to customer service but after 1 week did not get any reply.

So far customer support is awful... Let's see when they will give me an answer. I only wear it and never under water or extreme conditions. Just wear it!

I was very happy anbd found the product pretty nice and useful but I will never buy a product from Jawbone if I did not get a reply in few days max.

I heard that the company got finacial problems so I hope I will get an answer and not just getting a mail saying we are very sorry ...bla bla

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $51. The author is overall dissatisfied with Jawbone and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Fitbit that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Jawbone.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Jawbone to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jawbone?

Comments