As you can see from pictures it got broken after less than 7 months.I wrote twice to customer service but after 1 week did not get any reply.

So far customer support is awful... Let's see when they will give me an answer. I only wear it and never under water or extreme conditions. Just wear it!

I was very happy anbd found the product pretty nice and useful but I will never buy a product from Jawbone if I did not get a reply in few days max.

I heard that the company got finacial problems so I hope I will get an answer and not just getting a mail saying we are very sorry ...bla bla

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $51. The author is overall dissatisfied with Jawbone and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Fitbit that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Jawbone.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Jawbone to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jawbone?

Comments

Jawbone - Broken band on UP3 after 4 months. Support MIA Jawbone "The non-sensor part of the band on my UP3 broke after about 4 months. I contacted Jawbone support 3 times via the web, at about 1 week intervals, then gave..." Read more Jawbone up 3 easily broken band- ZERO customer service to fix Jawbone "I bought a Jawbone 3 around Christmas of 2015. I take excellent care of things that I buy, and this band tore almost completely free from the top metal part...." Read more Jawbone - Up3 Fitness Tracker Review from Mountain View, California Jawbone "My strap tore off after 3 months. Jawbone distributor rejected my warranty claim citing it as a physical damage. Bad quality product for the cost involved. ..." Read more Jawbone - Terrible product and no customer support Jawbone "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..." Read more Whirlpool - Stainless French door refrigerator with drawer freezer Whirlpool "We have continuous ice accumulation that melts under the freezer drawer leaking water intermittently onto our tile floor, creating a slip and fall hazard. We have to fully defrost the..." Read more Cengage Learning - TEST AND QUIZ ANSWERS GRADED WRONGLY Cengage Learning "I've taken several tests and quizzes and Cengage software graded my correct answers as wrong and when it showed the correct answers, they were my right answers. I wonder how..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more I Am A Mother To An Angel - NO RESPONSE I Am A Mother To An Angel "My 1st purchase was made 4/29/17. I did not start emailing request for updates on my order until 8/17. which I emailed 3 times before finally getting a response of.."There..." Read more