1.5

I opened a case for an UP3 fitness tracker in early October and was told that it would be up to 30 days for my under warranty replacement. Funny that their Customer Support number is 'currently unavailable, we anticipate a resolution shortly and appreciate your patience' this has been going on for over 3 weeks now.

It appears that they simply don't want to deal with all the 'open cases' for replacement of their DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS!

I too would guess they are on the *** of not being in business as they can't keep up with all their defective product replacements. I hope, someone starts a class action lawsuit...

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue at Jawbone. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Jawbone to "i have an open case for a replacement since early oct. where is my replacement?????".

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Fitbit. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jawbone and jawbone customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments