1.6
Style and Design
Usability

About one year ago I purchased a Jawbone UP3.It worked for awhile and then stopped recharging.

They sent me a new one, after lots of travails regarding proof of purchase, etc. Then, like some others here, I too had my band split in two. Clearly it was a defect: at the metal clasp where the clasp dug into the rubber band every time you latched or unlatched it.

I contacted Jawbone UP3 folks, but they never responded -- seem to be playing ostrich with us.I won't likely buy anything from them and if you are looking for a fitness tracker or monitoring band/system for your activities, pick anyone but these guys.

Review about: Jawbone Up3 Fitness Tracker.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Product when it worked.

I didn't like: Run around by support, Have not replaced a product that failed under warranty.

Had an Experience with Jawbone?

Comments

Yup.Mine stopped charging as well.

It was past the warranty so there was nothing to be done but look to purchase a new one.I purchased a fitbit instead.