2.5

The non-sensor part of the band on my UP3 broke after about 4 months.I contacted Jawbone support 3 times via the web, at about 1 week intervals, then gave up.

I called them about a month after at the toll-free number, was told all lines are busy, try again later, goodbye. I saw an article online where someone mentioned using Crazy Glue, so in the absence of any other options, I'm giving this a shot. While doing this for the band, I also noticed that the sensor band was about to fail in the same place. Let's hope the Crazy Glue works...

Hmmmm ...seems that the word counter is broken, as I can't submit a review using Chrome...

Review about: Jawbone Up3 Fitness Tracker.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Replacement of the band, if possible, or the entire device, otherwise. The device worked quite well..

I liked: Device worked quite well, Functionality, Range of monitored data, Design of phone application.

I didn't like: Lack of support, Lack of technical support, Inability to reach anyone by phone at their listed number, Unresponsiveness to queries.

Comments