Jawbone won't stand behind their products for more than 60 days. I had two (original and replacement) both have failed and it's been less than 90 days. But they will only count the 60-day warranty from the date of the "original" purchase. They offered to send out another replacement, but who wants to go through this over and over again? Terrible customer service and defective products. And their supervisor was rude and didn't seem to care that I was angry. Here's the URL of my fitness blog post about my experience...
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Product concept
What I disliked
- Costumer service
- Product reliability
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jawbone Up3 Fitness Tracker
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a brand new UP by Jawbone bracelet from eBay store (mlglondon). The UP worked well for 2 weeks but after the sun led started flashing red and yellow...."
- "As you can see from pictures it got broken after less than 7 months. I wrote twice to customer service but after 1 week did not get any reply. So..."
- "I have been using Newton Running Shoes for several years. The initial introduction of the shoes in Singapore were good. However, over the years the quality rapidly have been gone..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "While looking on line at Target.com, I found on their weekly ad furniture listings for a 6 drawer dresser for $119.00 and a night stand for $49.00. The add..."
- "Ordered flowers for valentines day. $48 flowers, and once you layer in all of the fees, become $81. Here is what you can reasonably expect to get charged..."
- "SO if you're different nationality, or black or Hispanic or just not white, don't dare go to this dive bar. i had money in my pocket to spend with..."