Jawbone won't stand behind their products for more than 60 days. I had two (original and replacement) both have failed and it's been less than 90 days. But they will only count the 60-day warranty from the date of the "original" purchase. They offered to send out another replacement, but who wants to go through this over and over again? Terrible customer service and defective products. And their supervisor was rude and didn't seem to care that I was angry. Here's the URL of my fitness blog post about my experience...
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Product concept
What I disliked
- Costumer service
- Product reliability
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jawbone Up3 Fitness Tracker
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had an order for about $1200 in different items. I had 2 of the "hunting" 556 5rd mags on the order. I was getting ready for a..."
- "within 2 visits to the driving range the head on the tomahawk driver cracked. Until that time it seemed to hit OK but I'm a big hitter and it..."
- "My strap tore off after 3 months. Jawbone distributor rejected my warranty claim citing it as a physical damage. Bad quality product for the cost involved. ..."
- "While looking on line at Target.com, I found on their weekly ad furniture listings for a 6 drawer dresser for $119.00 and a night stand for $49.00. The add..."
- "Fraud Company His Name is James Smith Tel# 813-343-4434 He says hes based out of Tampa bay Florida Asked for $205 upfront to insure the loan and he sounds hes..."
- "Ordered flowers for valentines day. $48 flowers, and once you layer in all of the fees, become $81. Here is what you can reasonably expect to get charged..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."