1.1

When the battery on my UP2 failed I initially contacted support via email. I received generic replies, but no answer to my actual question.

After multiple emails were not answered I called the Australian support number. This was forwarded to the American office who then said they couldn't help me as I needed to speak with the rest of world branch. They suggested emailing, despite reading out the emails that I had sent which had gone unanswered. They said they would forward on my information to "another group".

Who knows what that means?!

I am angry and want nothing more to do with this company. It has been over a month trying to get a replacement. At this point I want a refund, not a replacement, so I can buy a product with actual customer support.

Stay away from Jawbone!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $120. Jred2016 is overall dissatisfied with Jawbone. The most disappointing about jawbone customer care at Jawbone was complete lack of customer support, customer service and no replies to email , but reviewer liked product concept. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Fitbit that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Jawbone.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Jawbone to other companies on our site.

Comments