1.9
Style and Design
Usability

The app won't let me log in at all. I can't retrieve my password...NOTHING!

It was great for the longest time and one day....just like that nothing! I have had the UP for almost 3 years and loved it. Now no customer service, no website, not one thing and that stinks. I can't create a new profile because it thinks I already have one yet I can't log into it nor can I retrieve my old password even though I know the correct password.

This is crazy. I am not a technical person at all but I am recovering from cancer and in the Live Strong program at the YMCA. This device helps me keep track of my progress.

It was simple and right to the point which is what I liked about it. I hate the thought of having to start over again.

Comments

The company went out of business last year: https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/talkingtech/2017/07/10/jawbone-out-business-leaves-customers-hanging/461159001/I would like the app for android so I can control my Minijamboxsoloco@comcast.net {{redacted}}